An indirect tax is the tax collected by an intermediary from the person who shall bear the ultimate economic burden of the tax. It in fact increases the price of goods so that consumers are actually paying the taxes by paying more for the products. With effect from 01 July 2017 all the indirect taxes except customs are subsumed into Goods and Services Tax.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Assistance for registration under GST
- Advice on GST planning & administration
- Advice on Input GST credit to reduce GST liability
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- GST control & reconciliation
- Advice on record maintenance
- Preparation and filing of GST returns
- Assistance for Tax representation before GST authorities
- Assistance in registration of customs, Import export code etc.
- Providing updates on significant & pertinent changes in law
- Preparation & filing of returns
- Assistance for Tax representation before authorities
- Assistance for filing of Duty Drawback claims